Enjoy this delicious milky green tea for a boost of antioxidant action.
- 1 cup milk of your choice (I like soy milk but up to you)
- 1 tablespoon extra milk
- 1 teaspoon good quality green tea matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- Gently warm up your milk on the stove top in a pan. Meanwhile, add the honey, matcha green tea powder and the tbsp of milk to your mug, and stir into a paste, smoothing out any lumps.
- When your milk is just on the brink of simmering, slowly pour into your mug, stopping to stir at the beginning to let the paste blend in well with the warm milk. Pour the rest of the milk into your mug and enjoy!