- Prep Time: 10m
- Serves: people
- 1/4 cup popping corn kernels
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt (optional) to taste
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves.
- Put a little canola oil to coat the bottom of a lidded pan, add the corn kernels, and put on a medium-high heat. When the corn starts popping give the pan a shake now and again to get all the kernels popped. When you can't hear anything popping anymore, set to one side in the pan.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil and the garlic into a small saucepan, and gently fry until the garlic looks slightly translucent. Don't let it brown too much.
- Pour the garlic over the popped popcorn, and add the thyme and parmesan. Sprinkle in the salt if you like it more salty.
- Mix together, serve and enjoy!