A fresh and delicious soba noodle salad with an asian soy and coriander dressing, juicy sweet peach and baked salmon.
- 180 grams wild salmon
- 140 grams soba noodles
- 1 peach, skin removed and chopped into thin slices
- 1 cup or handful of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup or handful of spinach leaves
- 1/2 fennel, finely sliced
- 1/4 onion, finely sliced
- 1 courgette
- 5 asparagus stalks
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cm ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 small chilli, finely chopped
- tablespoon coriander stalks, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Put the salmon skin side down on a lined baking tray, season with salt and pepper, and bake at 180 degrees celsius for 15 minutes. Once cooked, leave to cool on the side while preparing the other ingredients.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and leave to one side in a bowl.
- Using a vegetable peeler finely shave the courgette and asparagus tips into strips, and put into a bowl with the coriander leaves, cooled salmon broken into pieces, spinach, red onion, fennel and peach.
- Cook the soba noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes. When cooked, drain the noodles, and add to the bowl of dressing to soak up and absorb all the flavours. Finally add together the rest of the ingredients, toss together and serve with an extra sprinkle of coriander.